Christmas Gift Guide 2016- For Him

/
0 Comments
Now I don't know if your like me but boys are the hardest to shop for. If its your dad, brother, or boyfriend, they can always be the most challengeing. I tried my best and I hope any boy (or man ;)) in your life would enjoy the gifts below!





One // Vineyard Vines Holiday Tie here
Such a classic tie and perfect for Christmas dinner.

Two // Monogramed Cuff Links here
A nessesity for any boy.

Three // Monogramed Catch-all here
Something they would never think to get themselves.

Four // Apple TV here
A little pricy but worth the investment.

Five // KJP Flannel Shirt here
Perfect for sitting next to the fire or chopping down a Christmas tree.

Six // Cozy Lounge Pants here
For those Christmas mornings and any other cold night.

See y'all next week for our last Gift Guide!
x


You may also like

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.