Christmas Gift Guide 2016- For Her

/
0 Comments
I hope y'alls December is going well because we are now diving into the girls in your life! Whether for your mom, sister, or best friend, there is something they can enjoy here!



One // Winter Hat here
Perfect for those cold snowy days.

Two // Patagonia Vest here
I have one of these and I love it! Can dress it up or down.

Three // Bobbi Brown Holiday Palette here
This palette is so cute and I am obsessed with all of the colors.

Four // Nest Winter Candle here
I gave this to my mom last year and it has been burning all through December. 

Five // Dogeared Pearls of Happiness Necklace here
So dainty yet so cute

Six // Monogramed Scarf here
Perfect for any girl- hint hint: my initials are EEP ;)

See y'all next week for more!



You may also like

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.