Back to School!

/
0 Comments

Annnddd we are back! I am (finally) back in the groove of classes and the craziness of working all. the. time. With that I apologize for some delays as getting back in the groove was as challenging as you would think after spending 4 months away.

With school back in session comes school and school life 24 hours a days, every single day. Is it just me that thinks that there is ALWAYS something going on? I turn around and there is another club that I (think at the time) will be so much fun and perfect and I always think "sure I have time for that." Spoiler alert- I don't. There is a lot of change that happens during sophomore year. People always assuming change only twice during college- the beginning and the end. While yes, the beginning and the end are the biggest changes I don't think I expected change already during sophomore year.

With more work comes less time for fun stuff so I figured I'd let you know that posts may become a little less structured. Don't get me wrong- the posts WILL still be coming, there may just only be one a week and not two- is that ok with y'all?

If your like me and struggle to get back in the groove don't worry I have some very basic tips--

1. Force yourself to do the work NOW- When I got back two weeks ago I was always telling myself- oh it's fine I don't need to do the work now, I can wait until I get back from my next class. Nope nope nope, trust me and just force yourself to work, even if you think you have time later.

2. Eat breakfast- I love love love breakfast and I credit it with helping me stay focused during the day.

3. Drink Water- There will be a post coming later on why I think this is such a good idea but trust me now and start!

4. Get some sleep- I know I know your excited to be back and see your friends and get out to the parties but you need sleep!


You may also like

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.