Getting Comfy on Game Day

/
0 Comments
(excuse the fact that I'm not in a dorm- it's coming soon)

Whether you are from the south or not, sports still may be significant and whether you like them or not, they can still be fun and entertaining to watch. As many people know Sunday night football in almost upon us and getting comfy and cosy while getting ready for the game can be fun but also relaxing.

Since I am originally from Nashville my "home team" is the Tennessee Titans aka one of the worst teams ever, ha! But besides that I think it can be so entertaining to watch a little American football while you pamper yourself and get ready for a busy week. Whether you get super into the game (like some people I know) or you just want to watch with your friends, I have some perfect ideas. 

Outfit
Comfort is KEY. After a long week of classes and a long weekend of activities and school work there is nothing I want more than to curl up in my bed and turn on something to watch whether it be football or a rom-com. Although it is still *technically* summer, my dorm room can get cold. My roommate and I were lucky enough to get a dorm with AC but it can get cold! So I almost always opt for some comfy sweatpants (mine are from J.Crew) and just a t-shirt.

Snacks
In my personal opinion snacks are just as important as the outfit. As y'all may know I am a HUGE snacker so having something light but yummy munch on while you get ready for bed and get ready to watch the game or a movie is a must. Something that screams movie or football game at home to me is popcorn! I love love popcorn and it can be healthy too! I know what your thinking, don't think that the popcorn at the movie theater is good for you, spoiler alert, it's not. But popcorn that you can make super easily in a microwave (a college essential for some) can be really good for you! (Kettle is my personal fave)

Relax
While some people you know may be getting super into a Sunday night Football game, I personally do not. While it is fun to watch something entertaining, I love to get chill and watch whatever ends up on the TV. If you have a TV in your room or relay on the common room TV, you gotta fly with whatever. College is about compromise as some of you may know so whatever is on, you gotta roll with and sometimes that might be football! If you aren't a fan, step outside of your comfort zone and relax a bit.

I hope everyone in school right now has a relaxing year and hopefully finds something fun to do on a Sunday night whether it be football or not!


You may also like

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.