Yummy Caprese Salad

/
0 Comments

I think Caprese salads may be one of my favorite foods. I don't know what it is able the mozzarella and the tomato but there is something there I cannot get enough of. Since they are super easy to make, yesterday for lunch I decided to whip out some mozzarella I always have laying around, tomatos and decided to use some leftover pesto! What resulted was a yummy and healthy lunch. 

10/10 would make again!

Homemade Pesto Recipe:
What you'll need-
2 cups fresh basil leaves, packed
1/2 cup freshly grated Romano or Parmesan cheese (I used Parmesan) 
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/3 cup pine nuts
3 garlic cloves, minced (about 3 teaspoons)
Salt and pepper to taste

Directions-
Place the basil and pine nuts in a food processor and pulse several times
Add the garlic and cheese and pulse again
While the food processor is running, gently add the evoo, stir in the salt and pepper and you are good to go!

Super easy recipe can be found here!

See you soon!





You may also like

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.