How To Get a Summer's Tan

/
0 Comments

If your like me you may not tan easily. A tan is something perfect to rock with a summer dress or white jeans but sometimes they may not be easy to get. I don't have a ton of time to sit out and tan all day this summer so sometimes when I'm craving a little color I use a bit of fake tanner (gasp- I know!) No one should ever ever ever use a tanning bed and I'm a little too nervous to get a spray tan so the self tanners that you can find in the drugstore work perfect for me! The one that I have been reaching to most is the Jergens Natural Glow.

This stuff is the bomb. It has a lovely little scent that kinda reminds me of a coconut but not strong at all! It leaves a very natural glow without the really crazy fake tan look and you can build it up. I will use it over the span of a couple of days when I get out of the shower, let it dry for a bit, and I am good to go- easy!

Be careful though- this is still fake tanner (even though it comes out as white?) and it can still stain a little bit. But other than that this product is a new must and I may even be picking this up come fall when the summer glow starts to fad.





You may also like

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.