My (New) Favorite Sunglasses

/
0 Comments

I think I have had a love for Ray-Bans for a while now but I have a good habit at wanting more and more sunglasses. While I love Ray-Bans, they can be pretty pricey and easy to break. Something I stumbled upon the other week was a brand called Sunski. They are well priced and very good quality (with a lifetime warranty!) They are based out of San Fransisco and even better than that, they donate 1% of each sale to the planet. 1% may not seem like much but it adds up.

Along with a great cause and great quality, they are so cute!! I have a small face and often struggle to find sunglasses that fit my face. These are perfect!

They have a bunch of different styles but the cutest (in my opinion) are the Dipseas. I cannot say enough how much I love these sunglasses and I will be ordering again!

These are the ones that I have and I LOVE them!! The "blue" may not be as strong as the picture but they are still awesome!



Sunglasses- Sunski, Shirt- J.Crew (old- similar)

Are y'all as big of a fan as I am?!



You may also like

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.