My Favorite Perfumes

/
0 Comments

I have a love/hate relationship with perfumes. Some I adore and other give me a headache. I am a sucker for a fresh and floral and can't really roll with the super strong and sweet scents. Over the years I have found two perfumes that I go back to time after time and I never leave them. I have each of these in a spray bottle and a roller ball to toss in a purse on the go.

The perfume that I first fell in love with was Burberry Brit Sheer. I was given a sample of this and fell in love. I actually went on a wild goose chase trying to track down this scent because I loved it so much and wanted it. It is said to "reveal a floral mix of peony, peach blossom, sweet pea with just a hint of nashi." It may sound a little crazy but I love it and it is just enough to wear everyday.

The second perfume that I got for Christmas this past year is Tory Burch's Signature Perfume. This may be a little heavier but I love it just the same. Mixed of "floral peony and tuberose blend with crisp citrus notes of grapefruit and neroli" this perfume has some of the same elements and I love it dearly.

If you want to try any of these out but may be not willing to dive in head first- either go into your local store whether Sephora or anywhere these are sold and give them a smell. You can either purchase a less expensive roller ball before buying the whole deal!


You may also like

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.