New (to me) Bobbi Brown Finds

/
0 Comments

I love Bobbi Brown makeup. It was the first makeup that I ever had when my mom took me to their counter in Nordstrom to get my makeup done for freshman year Homecoming. Ever since then I have loved their makeup and kept coming back. I am not a fan of crazy makeup and Bobbi Brown really captures that and makes my face look put together but natural.


So with that in mind I popped by the Bobbi Brown counter in my local Nordstrom (anyone picking anything up from their anniversary sale?!) to get a peek at whats new. Along with picking up a staple that I had run out of (their lovely pressed powder) I saw some new things they had and picked up some things I've always been too afraid to try.

I first got their brow shaper and when the women was telling me about it I thought it was going to make my eyebrows super crazy defined but it was magical. I promise you that it works wonders and does not look like you filled your brows in a ton. Trust me- it actually looks super super natural and I love it!

Another something that I picked up is the Nordstrom exclusive Foundation Cushion Compact (with SPF 35!) This little product is so cool and makes your face look super clean and like I always like- natural. It is a funny concept, you get a little sponge full of product and you dab it all over your face and it works wonders. Something even better is that when you run out of the foundation sponge, it pops right out and you can buy a refill without having to buy the whole deal again!

Lastly was something that I picked up on a whim at the checkout (typical). It is a lip gloss titled 'Almost Peach'. This lip gloss does not look like much in the packaging but put it on and I swear it may be the best color my lips have ever seen.

I love Bobbi Brown and will continue to go back time after time again. I hope y'all enjoyed the little treasures that I picked up!


You may also like

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.