On My Mind

/
0 Comments
These past couple of weeks have been crazy! Summer is winded down quickly and move in happened last week. Now that I'm all moved in and classes have just began, some craziness has stopped while some has just began. With that, here is whats been On My Mind!
I went to Five Daughters Bakery in Nashville the other day to try their famous 100 layer donut! 
If your not following me on Instagram- check me out!!

One-- Olympics Did y'all been watch the Olympics! I love love loved sitting down every night and getting so into all of the sports. I love watching swimming, diving, rowing, and gymnastics (#FinalFive!!)

Two-- New Girl Scout CookieThe two new flavors of Girl Scout Cookies are calling my name! There is TWO news S'more cookies and I cannot be more excited. I love S'mores and I love cookies so this is perfection. I can't wait until January!

Three-- Motoki This may be old news to some but just in case this video had me crying with laughter. This guy driving with his mom and lip syncing to the music was so so funny. A must watch.

Four-- Bullet Journal I've been thinking about making a bullet journal aka a super aesthetically pleasing and organized planner/journal. Any one have any thoughts?



You may also like

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.