A Perfect Summer Night Dress

/
0 Comments
I don't know about up north, but in the south the summer heat continues throughout the night, only dying down a bit. I am obsessed with sitting out on a patio, eating, drinking, and talking to friends while we enjoy all of the beautiful weather. This embroidered shirt dress is perfect! It is perfect to wear to class and into the night and is also so lightweight you would never guess. I think that this dress is so versatile that it will be super easy to wear it going into fall and I can't wait.

Also, my hair, oh my hair. Remember what I said about humidity and then puff ball? Yes? Well for all of you lovely people who struggle with the same thing, I cannot recommend a half up, half down look more. You would be amazed just how much better you feel and how much lighter it will be. No more hair sticking to the back of my neck and no more touching it to try and smooth it- the half up, half down gets a A+ from me.





What I'm wearing: Dress- Cece (on sale!) Shoes- Boutique find 



You may also like

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.