Forth of July Festive Attire

/
0 Comments
I think the Forth of July may be one of my favorite holidays. All of the other major holidays (Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc) are so cold but the Forth of July falls right in the middle of summer where is is hot hot hot. The Forth of July calls for sparklers, american flags, and my personal favorite, yummy food (my fav is watermelon!) I love whipping out my favorite patriotic shorts and if the 4th of July isn't the perfect day to wear them, I don't know what is!





What I'm wearing: Shirt- Target Basic V-Neck, Shorts- Chubbies, Shoes- Jack Rogers, Sunglasses- Ray Ban

I hope you all have a fun and festive 4th of July!! I will see you very soon with some yummy food for happy tummies.


Be careful out there with fireworks everyone!!




You may also like

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.