On My Mind

/
0 Comments
I want to start a series where every couple of week I cultivate all of my favorite stories, articles, songs, etc that I have been loving and share them with you lovely people.

So with that short intro, here is what's been On My Mind-

If you aren't following me on insta- check me out here!!

One-- Hattie B's 
I am a Nashville native and I have never in my life been to the now famous Hattie B's! One of my close friends (who isn't even from Nashville) took me and I can now see what all of the hype is about. It. Was. So. Good. I can't really handle very spicy food so I opted for the mild and it was perfect. Such a good meal and such a good atmosphere and the line was as long as you would think (even on  a Wednesday afternoon!) If you are ever if Nashville please try this place out (and tell me your coming!)

Two-- Kill The Lights by Alex Newell and DJ Cassidy (here
This song is AMAZING. I know everyone already may have their summer song but please check this out. I cannot get it out of my head and every time I'm in the car I always have to play this song- it never gets old! It isn't even that popular on Youtube but trust me y'all this song is going to be a hit.

Three-- Kristen Wiig as Jojo from The Bachelorette (here
I am unashamed to be a Bachelorette lover (anyone else?) It is so bad but oh so good and this impression of the current Bachelorette Jojo is so funny! I love Kristen Wiig and she kills the impression. 

Four-- Pokemon Go 
Can anyone explain to me the madness behind Pokemon Go? It seems to have taken off very very quickly and people can't seem to get enough. I don't have it, do any of y'all? 



You may also like

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.